DATA ANALYTICS – SAS PROGRAMMING
Data analytics (DA) is the process of examining data sets in order to draw conclusions about the information they contain, increasingly with the aid of specialized systems and software. Data analytics technologies and techniques are widely used in commercial industries to enable organizations to make more-informed business decisions and by scientists and researchers to verify or disprove scientific models, theories and hypotheses.
Data analytics initiatives can help businesses increase revenues, improve operational efficiency, optimize marketing campaigns and customer service efforts, respond more quickly to emerging market trends and gain a competitive edge over rivals — all with the ultimate goal of boosting business performance. Depending on the particular application, the data that’s analyzed can consist of either historical records or new information that has been processed for real-time analytics uses.
WHAT THIS COURSE OFFER :
- SAS language
- SAS Tools
- Data warehousing and business intelligence platforms
- SQL databases and database querying languages
- Database design
- Data mining
- Data cleaning and munging
- Data visualization and reporting techniques
- Working knowledge of Hadoop & MapReduce
- Machine learning techniques
Business Skills for Data Analysts
- Analytic Problem-Solving: Employing best practices to analyze large amounts of data while maintaining intense attention to detail.
- Effective Communication: Using reports and presentations to explain complex technical ideas and methods to an audience of laymen.
- Creative Thinking: Questioning established business practices and brainstorming new approaches to data analysis.
- Industry Knowledge: Understanding what drives your chosen industry and how data can contribute to the success of a company/organization strategy.